Financing Options


Rehabilitation or Vocational Rehabilitation

Contact Oklahoma State Horseshoeing School at 1-800-634-2811 or contact your state Vocational Rehabilitation Office in your area for information concerning qualification for assistance. In your area phone book contact the rehabilitative services, listed under state government listings.

Bureau of Indian Affairs

Contact your tribe or call the school office for more information: 1-800-634-2811

WIA (WIA is the Workforce Investment Act provided through local unemployment office  for displaced workers.) Contact your local unemployment office or contact the school office for more information: 1-800-634-2811

WIA 167/ORO Development Corporation (Farm work experience, cattle, crops, harvest, etc.) Contact ORO Development Corporation and ask for  Patty Murillo 405-840-7077.

 or call the school office for more information: 1-800-634-2811

OSHS Student Assistance Loan available through the school with good credit.

Contact the school office for more information: 1-800-634-2811


Contact Oklahoma State Horseshoeing School: 1-800-634-2811

VA Contact Number: 1-800-827-1000

To enroll, you may call your local Veteran’s Affairs Regional Office or go on-line to to obtain your Certificate of Eligibility. When you receive your Certificate of Eligibility, you will receive two copies. One copy you will need to send in to the school and the second copy will be for your personal records. Once the school receives your enrollment agreement accompanied by your Certificate of Eligibility, the school will then start the paperwork and send in the VA form 22-1999 to the Veteran’s Office. If there are any questions, you may contact the school office at anytime and we will be glad to help you. Following VA rules, only a $100 deposit need accompany your enrollment application with the balance payable upon arrival. The agency will reimburse the tuition according to VA guidelines.

Other important VA information:

  • Any VA student wishing to cancel enrollment before classes begin will be charged a $10 office fee. The remainder of the tuition deposit will be reimbursed within 30 days of cancellation.
  • Any VA student wishing to withdraw from class will be reimbursed on a pro-rated basis according to the number of days class has been in session.
  • Any VA student absent more than three days, with three tardiness equaling one day, will be terminated. When excess absences are excused, each VA student may re-enroll in future classes to finish the course.
  • Veterans must maintain a passing grade. Any veteran not maintaining a passing grade after three weeks must be placed on probation and terminated if work is not brought up to a 75.

The Post 9/11 Veteran’s Education Assistance Improvements Act of 2010 was signed into law on January 4, 2011. The law makes changes which are known as Chapter 33.

Effective October 1, 2011, under the new law, eligible students may use the Post 9/11 GI Bill for Non-College Degree (NCD) Programs.

Application for VA Education Benefits you will need VA Form 22-1990.


Call OSHS for more information: 1-800-634-2811

Or go online at:

Post 9/11 GI Bill Ch 33

Montgomery Bill MGIB Ch 38

VA Vocational Rehabilitation Selected Reserve MGIB Ch 1606

VA Vocational Rehabilitation Ch 35

These benefits require different applications forms. For these forms you can either call OSHS or go online at Select option: Rehabilitation or Vocational Rehabilitation